You are here
Member of the Press? Safe Kids Worldwide is your premier media resource for preventable childhood injuries. Check out our latest press releases, social media channels, videos and more.
- For more updates on our work, please visit our Blog.
- To arrange an interview or find out more information about our programs or events, please contact: Julie Kenneally, Public Relations Associate, 202-662-4472.
Check out our press releases to learn the latest on what we’re doing and why it’s important.
- October 01, 2014 - NEW RESAERCH FINDS 40 PERCENT OF TEENS SAY THEY HAVE BEEN HIT OR NEARLY HIT WHILE WALKING
- September 15, 2014 - NEW STUDY REVEALS 9 OUT OF 10 PARENTS MOVE THEIR CHILD FROM BOOSTER SEAT TO SEAT BELT BEFORE THEIR CHILD IS BIG ENOUGH
- August 12, 2014 - CAN WE CHANGE THE CULTURE OF YOUTH SPORTS?
- July 31, 2014 - SECOND ANNUAL NATIONAL HEATSTROKE PREVENTION DAY CALL TO ACTION TO HIGHLIGHT DANGERS OF CHILDREN IN HOT CARS
- July 22, 2014 - GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, FLORIDA SAFETY ADVOCATES AND VICTIM'S FATHER JOIN SAFE KIDS TO HIGHLIGHT DANGERS OF CHILD HEATSTROKE DEATHS IN HOT CARS
- July 1, 2014 - GOVERNMENT OFFICALS, SAFETY ADVOCATES, AND COMMUNITY JOIN SAFE KIDS TO HIGHLIGHT HOW TO KEEP KIDS SAFE FROM PREVENTABLE INJURIES
- June 2, 2014 - THE NUMBER ONE KILLER OF TEENS IS MOTOR VEHICLE CRASHES
- May 22, 2014 - GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, TEXAS SAFETY ADVOCATES AND VICTIM'S FAMILY JOIN SAFE KIDS TO HIGHLIGHT DANGERS OF CHILD HEATSTROKE DEATHS IN HOT CARS
- May 2, 2014 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE ISSUES STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF DOT TRANSPORTATION LEGISLATION
- November 7, 2013 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE STATEMENT ON INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY BOOSTER SEAT STATUS REPORT (PDF)
Find everything you need about Safe Kids Worldwide and our work. Download fact sheets, videos, infographics, and other resources from our Media Kit.
Our Most Recent Video
Engage and Connect
Follow us, watch us, pin us, and like us on social media! Check out all the ways you can engage with Safe Kids Worldwide on a variety of platforms.