You are here
Member of the Press? Safe Kids Worldwide is your premier media resource for preventable childhood injuries. Check out our latest press releases, social media channels, videos and more.
- For more updates on our work, please visit our Blog.
- To arrange an interview or find out more information about our programs or events, please contact: Jen Pollakusky, Media Manager, 202-662-4476,
Check out our press releases to learn the latest on what we’re doing and why it’s important.
- MARCH 20, 2013 - 500,000 TIMES EACH YEAR A CHILD GETS INTO MEDICINE OR GETS THE WRONG DOSE
- DECEMBER 13, 2012 - ONE CHILD DIES EVERY THREE WEEKS FROM A TV TIPPING OVER
- SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 - U.S. DOT AND SAFE KIDS KICK-OFF CHILD PASSENGER SAFETY WEEK WITH NEW SURVEY ON COMMON CAR SEAT MISTAKES
- SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 - 15-YEAR PARTNERSHIP DRIVES SAFETY EDUCATION
- AUGUST 30, 2012 - NEW STUDY FINDS TEENAGERS AT GREATEST RISK FOR PEDESTRIAN INJURIES
Find everything you need about Safe Kids Worldwide and our work. Download fact sheets, videos, infographics, and other resources from our Media Kit.
Our Most Recent Videos
Engage and Connect
Follow us, watch us, pin us, and like us on social media! Check out all the ways you can engage with Safe Kids Worldwide on a variety of platforms.