Kid's Safety Caucus
Position Statements and Letters
- February 10, 2014. Letter of Support for H.1152, a Bill to Require Window Guards in Massachusetts Public Housing.
- January 2014. Letters of Support for Florida House Bill 225, An Act to Expand the Child Passenger Safety Law in Florida.
- November 13, 2013. Letter of Support for S. 3343, The Nicholas and Zachary Burt Memorial Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act.
- October 21, 2013. Letter in Opposition to H.3065 and H.3095, Bills to Repeal MA Universal Helmet Law.
- December 2, 2013. Position Statement on a School Building Carbon Monoxide Law in Georgia
- July 31, 2013. Letter of Support for Child Safety Related Senate Labor-HHS Appropriation Funding Levels
- May 15, 2012. Letter of Support for the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21)
- April 20, 2012. Letter of Support for H.B. 2156, an Act about Child Restraint Height Requirements in Arizona
- April 16, 2013. Letter of Support for Assembly Bill 56, an Act Requiring Carbon Monoxide Detectors in California Schools
- December 18, 2012. Letter of Support for President’s FY2014 Budget Priorities
- February 24, 2014. Statement of Anthony Green Public Policy Director of Safe Kids Worldwide National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Public Listening Session NHTSA 2014-2018 Strategic Plan.
- January 28, 2014. President and CEO of Safe Kids Worldwide Before the House Subcommittee on Highways and Transit House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Improving the Effectiveness of the Federal Surface Transportation Safety Grant Programs.
- October 22, 2013. Testimony of Anthony Green, Committee on Education, DC School Safety.
- August 27, 2013: Speech by Anthony Green on Sports Safety at Safe Kids Eastside Sports Safety Clinic.
- June 20, 2012. Testimony of Kate Carr, Consumer Product Safety Commission, Agenda and Priorities FY2014
Public Policy Reports
- January 30, 2012. Letter of Support for H.B. 2, a Bill to Require CO Alarms in Public Schools in Maryland
- July 29, 2013. Letters of Support for H.R. 669, the Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act
- July 19, 2013. Letter of Support for the Traumatic Brain Injury Reauthorization Act of 2013.
- May 15, 2013. Letter of Opposition for H.B. 109, a Repeal of North Carolina's Universal Helmet Law
- February 11, 2013. Letter of Support to Preserve Blood Alcohol Content Threshold in Michigan
- June 23, 2012. Letter of Support to Reverse Motion to Instruct Conferees on Distracted Driving
- January 13, 2012. Letter of Support for S.1816, The Stillbirth and SUID Prevention, Education, and Awareness Act of 2011
- January 13, 2012. Letter of Support for H.R.3418, The Stillbirth and SUID Prevention, Education, and Awareness Act of 2011