Injury risks are different around the world, but all children, whether rich or poor, living in an industrialized nation or living in rural poverty, have the right to grow up healthy and safe.
We have a network of partners who work in Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Pacific. They bring together health and safety experts, educators, corporations, foundations, governments and volunteers to educate families, create safer environments and advocate for improved laws to protect children.
Their work includes educating tribal villagers in rural Uganda on burn prevention, advocating that lawmakers in Vietnam mandate helmet use on motor scooters, or making environmental modifications to sidewalks in San Paolo.
Our Partners also Keep Kids Safe by
- Working with families to teach them how to keep their kids safe from injuries.
- Researching what injuries are causing the most harm and how to prevent them.
- Advocating for laws and regulations that will protect children.
- Providing lifesaving devices such as child safety seats, helmets and smoke alarms to families in need.
- Bringing together companies, communities and governments to save children’s lives.
Connect to One of Our Partners Around the World
Meet Some of Our Partners
Watch more videos about our international partners on YouTube