You are here
Member of the Press? Safe Kids Worldwide is your premier media resource for preventable childhood injuries. Check out our latest press releases, social media channels, videos and more.
- For more updates on our work, please visit our Blog.
- To arrange an interview or find out more information about our programs or events, please contact: Tamara Grider, Director of Public Relations, 202-662-4474.
Check out our press releases to learn the latest on what we’re doing and why it’s important.
- July 31, 2015 - NHTSA AND SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE ENCOURAGE PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS TO TAKE PROACTIVE STEPS IN PREVENTING CHILD HEATSTROKE IN HOT VEHICLES
- June 23, 2015 - EMERGING HEALTH RISK: EVERY DAY MORE THAN 30 CHILDREN GET INTO LIQUID LAUNDRY PACKETS
- May 5th, 2015 - U.S. SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION ANTHONY FOXX, D.C. MAYOR MURIEL BOWSER, SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE CEO KATE CARR JOIN D.C. STUDENTS TO CALL FOR SAFER ROADS FOR CHILDREN
- April 16, 2015 - SHARON STONE, DREW BARRYMORE, MARK WAHLBERG, GWEN STEFANI, TYLER PERRY, NICOLE RICHIE, MALIN AKERMAN, AND MORE SUPPORT SAFE KIDS DAY 2015
- March 17, 2015 - TODDLERS AND TEENS ARE MOST AT-RISK CHILDREN FOR MEDICINE POISONINGS
- February 25, 2015 - NEW RESEARCH REVEALS PARENTS UNAWARE OF HAZARDS IN THE HOME
- January 28, 2015 - GET READY FOR THE BIG GAME: SECURE TVS AND RECYCLE HEAVIER, BOX-STYLE TVS TO KEEP KIDS SAFE FROM TV TIP-OVERS
- December 12, 2014 - U.S. SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION ANTHONY FOXX, ZOLEKA MANDELA, MICHELLE YEOH JOIN SAFETY ADVOCATES FROM 30 COUNTRIES TO PROMOTE GLOBAL ROAD SAFETY FOR CHILDREN
- October 30, 2014 - HALLOWEEN NIGHT SHOULD BE FUN, NOT DANGEROUS FOR CHILDREN
- October 01, 2014 - NEW RESEARCH FINDS 40 PERCENT OF TEENS SAY THEY HAVE BEEN HIT OR NEARLY HIT WHILE WALKING
- September 15, 2014 - NEW STUDY REVEALS 9 OUT OF 10 PARENTS MOVE THEIR CHILD FROM BOOSTER SEAT TO SEAT BELT BEFORE THEIR CHILD IS BIG ENOUGH
- August 12, 2014 - CAN WE CHANGE THE CULTURE OF YOUTH SPORTS?
- July 31, 2014 - SECOND ANNUAL NATIONAL HEATSTROKE PREVENTION DAY CALL TO ACTION TO HIGHLIGHT DANGERS OF CHILDREN IN HOT CARS
- July 22, 2014 - GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, FLORIDA SAFETY ADVOCATES AND VICTIM'S FATHER JOIN SAFE KIDS TO HIGHLIGHT DANGERS OF CHILD HEATSTROKE DEATHS IN HOT CARS
- July 1, 2014 - GOVERNMENT OFFICALS, SAFETY ADVOCATES, AND COMMUNITY JOIN SAFE KIDS TO HIGHLIGHT HOW TO KEEP KIDS SAFE FROM PREVENTABLE INJURIES
- June 2, 2014 - THE NUMBER ONE KILLER OF TEENS IS MOTOR VEHICLE CRASHES
- November 17, 2014 - WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION HIGHLIGHTS DEVASTATING GLOBAL IMPACT OF DROWNING
- November 7, 2013 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE STATEMENT ON INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY BOOSTER SEAT STATUS REPORT (PDF)
Find everything you need about Safe Kids Worldwide and our work. Download fact sheets, videos, infographics, and other resources from our Media Kit.
Our Most Recent Video
- Keeping Kids Safe Around Laundry Detergent Packets
- Gary on the Street: Medicine Safety
- Call to Action: Kids Talk Global Road Safety
- Gary on the Street: Heatstroke in Cars
- How to not Get Hit by a Car
- Keeping Kids Safe Around Liquid Laundry Packets
- Medicine Safety for Children
- Protecting Children in Your Home
- Road Safety Around the World
- Pedestrian Safety and Teens
Engage and Connect
Follow us, watch us, pin us, and like us on social media! Check out all the ways you can engage with Safe Kids Worldwide on a variety of platforms.