You are here
Member of the Press? Safe Kids Worldwide is your premier media resource for preventable childhood injuries. Check out our latest press releases, social media channels, videos and more.
- For more updates on our work, please visit our Blog.
- To arrange an interview or find out more information about our programs or events, please contact: Gary Karton, Director of Content at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 202-662-0630.
Check out our press releases to learn the latest on what we’re doing and why it’s important.
- May 14, 2019: SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE CONVENES FIRST-EVER “CHILDREN IN AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES” CONSORTIUM
- March 14, 2019: NEW RESEARCH REVEALS DISCONNECT EVERY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW
- Feburary 26, 2019: MISSOURI’S LYN WOOLFORD NAMED AMERICA’S FAVORITE CROSSING GUARD
- November 17, 2014 - WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION HIGHLIGHTS DEVASTATING GLOBAL IMPACT OF DROWNING
- November 7, 2013 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE STATEMENT ON INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY BOOSTER SEAT STATUS REPORT (PDF)
- Find everything you need about Safe Kids Worldwide and our work. Download fact sheets, videos, infographics, and other resources from our Media Kit.
Our Most Recent Video
- Simple Steps to Safe Medicine Storage
- Gary on the Street: Medicine Safety
- Gary on the Street: Railroad Safety
- More Videos
Engage and Connect
- Follow us, watch us, pin us, and like us on social media! Check out all the ways you can engage with Safe Kids Worldwide on a variety of platforms.