Member of the Press? Safe Kids Worldwide is your premier media resource for preventable childhood injuries. Check out our latest press releases, social media channels, videos and more.
- For more updates on our work, please visit our Blog.
- To arrange an interview or find out more information about our programs or events, please contact: Gary Karton, Director of Communications at 202-662-0630.
Check out our press releases to learn the latest on what we’re doing and why it’s important.
- March 3, 2018 - Every 12 Days, a Young Child Dies from Medicine Poisoning [Infographic]
- February 1, 2018 - Union Pacific Announces Redesigned Charitable Giving Program
- September 22, 2017 - MÁS DE LA MITAD DE LOS ASIENTOS DE SEGURIDAD NO ESTÁN CORRECTAMENTE INSTALADOS EN LOS VEHÍCULOS
- September 20, 2017 - MORE THAN HALF OF CAR SEATS ARE NOT INSTALLED CORRECTLY
- September 14, 2017 - NEW RESEARCH SHOWS 64 PERCENT OF CHILDREN IN FORWARD-FACING CAR SEATS NOT PROTECTED BY TOP TETHER
- August 28, 2017 - Babies"R"Us® Announces New Take On Great Trade-in Event - Offering Car Seat Deals And Safety Education, No Trade-in Required
- May 11, 2017 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE AND FEDEX DEBUT SAFE SCHOOL ZONE PROJECT DURING GLOBAL ROAD SAFETY WEEK
- May 10, 2017 - NEARLY 50 CHILDREN VISIT EMERGENCY DEPARTMENTS EVERY HOUR DUE TO INJURIES ON BIKES, SCOOTERS, SKATES AND SKATEBOARDS (INFOGRAPHIC)
- April 23, 2017 - CELEBRATING SAFE KIDS DAY 2017 ACROSS THE U.S.
- March 16, 2017 - CONVENIENCE OVER CAUTION SENDS ABOUT 4 BUSLOADS OF CHILDREN TO ER DAILY FOR MEDICINE POISONINGS
- March 7, 2017 - SAFE KIDS MALAYSIA, UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE AND HONEYWELL LAUNCH PROGRAM TO EDUCATE CHILDREN ABOUT FIRE AND BURN SAFETY
- March 1, 2017 - Penni Robertson, ‘A Shining Light for Children’, Named America’s Favorite Crossing Guard
- November 21, 2016 - Boy George Selects Safe Kids Worldwide as his Charity on “The New Celebrity Apprentice” Premiering January 2 on NBC
- October 27, 2016 - NEW RESEARCH UNCOVERS ALARMING DANGERS IN SCHOOL ZONES [INFOGRAPHIC]
- September 14, 2016 - EVERY 33 SECONDS, A CHILD IS INVOLVED IN A CAR CRASH
- June 29, 2016 - ALMOST 800 KIDS DROWN EACH YEAR; MORE THAN HALF ARE UNDER AGE 5
- May 17, 2016 - NEW RESEARCH CONFIRMS PARENTS, LAWS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN REDUCING TEENS’ RISKY DRIVING BEHAVIOR
- May 16, 2016 - NEW RESEARCH CONFIRMS PARENTS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN REDUCING THEIR TEEN’S RISKY DRIVING BEHAVIOR
- April 4, 2016 - FAMILIES AROUND THE COUNTRY CELEBRATE SAFE KIDS DAY 2016
- March 17, 2016 - MORE MEDICATIONS IN YOUR HOME MEANS INCREASED POISON RISK FOR CHILDREN
- February 2, 2016 - IS YOUR TV READY FOR THE BIG GAME?
- November 2, 2015 - HONEYWELL, SAFE KIDS FOUNDATION INDIA, SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE CREATE AND LAUNCH A HOME SAFETY PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN
- October 23, 2015 - 10 EASY THINGS YOU CAN DO TO KEEP KIDS SAFE ON HALLOWEEN
- September 10, 2015 - FOLLOWING LARGEST CAR SEAT RECALL IN U.S. HISTORY, NHTSA, SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE AND SAFETY ADVOCATES URGE PARENTS TO REGISTER CAR SEATS AND TAKE ACTION DURING A RECALL
- November 17, 2014 - WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION HIGHLIGHTS DEVASTATING GLOBAL IMPACT OF DROWNING
- November 7, 2013 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE STATEMENT ON INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY BOOSTER SEAT STATUS REPORT (PDF)
- Find everything you need about Safe Kids Worldwide and our work. Download fact sheets, videos, infographics, and other resources from our Media Kit.
Our Most Recent Video
- Keeping Kids Safe Around Laundry Detergent Packets
- Gary on the Street: Medicine Safety
- Call to Action: Kids Talk Global Road Safety
- Gary on the Street: Heatstroke in Cars
- Is Your Child Riding in a Recalled Seat?
- How to not Get Hit by a Car
- Keeping Kids Safe Around Liquid Laundry Packets
- Medicine Safety for Children
- Protecting Children in Your Home
- Road Safety Around the World
- Pedestrian Safety and Teens
Engage and Connect
- Follow us, watch us, pin us, and like us on social media! Check out all the ways you can engage with Safe Kids Worldwide on a variety of platforms.