You are here
Member of the Press? Safe Kids Worldwide is your premier media resource for preventable childhood injuries. Check out our latest press releases, social media channels, videos and more.
- For more updates on our work, please visit our Blog.
- To arrange an interview or find out more information about our programs or events, please contact: Gary Karton, Director of Content at [email protected] or at 202-662-0630.
Check out our press releases to learn the latest on what we’re doing and why it’s important.
- November 17, 2022: Safe Kids Worldwide and Everytown's Be SMART Program Partner to Promote Secure Firearm Storage
- November 17, 2022: Country's Top Injury and Violence Prevention Advocates Join Forces
- October 28, 2022: Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi Receives Safe Kids Worldwide Child Passenger Safety Award
- August 29, 2022: New Study Finds Battery-Related Injuries in Children More than Doubled in Recent Decade
- November 6, 2021: Safe Kids Applauds Passage of Historic Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
- October 18, 2021: Safe Kids Worldwide and Impact Teen Drivers Announce New Partnership During National Teen Driver Safety Week to Address Number One Killer of Teens
- July 2, 2021: Safe Kids Applauds House Passage of INVEST in America Act
- May 25, 2021: Safe Kids Applauds Rep. Titus for Introducing Critical Child Passenger Safety Legislation
- April 21, 2021: Child Passenger Safety Guidelines Lag as Self-Driving Cars Move Closer to Market
- March 31, 2021: Safe Kids Worldwide and Amazon Announce New Partnership to Help Keep Kids Safe from Preventable Injuries
- July 14, 2020: Safety Advocates Join Together to Warn About Dangers Of Children Dying In Hot Cars
- July 2, 2020: Safe Kids Worldwide Applauds Passage Of The Moving Forward Act
- May 29, 2020: Arizona’s Billy Weldon Named America’s Favorite Crossing Guard
- March 16, 2020: Five Kids Rushed to Emergency Rooms Every Hour for Medicine Poisoning
- November 15, 2019: Six Essential Child-Proofing Steps Often Overlooked by Parents and Caregivers
- November 8, 2019: Safe Kids Worldwide Announces Seven New Board Members Focused On Protecting Kids From Preventable Injuries
- September 23, 2019: CHILDREN AND TRAIN COLLISIONS: A PROBLEM PARENTS DON’T SEE OR HEAR
- May 14, 2019: SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE CONVENES FIRST-EVER “CHILDREN IN AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES” CONSORTIUM
- March 14, 2019: NEW RESEARCH REVEALS DISCONNECT EVERY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW
- February 26, 2019: MISSOURI’S LYN WOOLFORD NAMED AMERICA’S FAVORITE CROSSING GUARD
- January 27, 2022 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF NATIONAL ROADWAY SAFETY STRATEGY
- November 17, 2014 - WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION HIGHLIGHTS DEVASTATING GLOBAL IMPACT OF DROWNING
- November 7, 2013 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE STATEMENT ON INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY BOOSTER SEAT STATUS REPORT (PDF)
- Find everything you need about Safe Kids Worldwide and our work. Download fact sheets, videos, infographics, and other resources from our Media Kit.
Our Most Recent Video
- Simple Steps to Safe Medicine Storage
- Gary on the Street: Medicine Safety
- Gary on the Street: Railroad Safety
- More Videos
Engage and Connect
- Follow us, watch us, pin us, and like us on social media! Check out all the ways you can engage with Safe Kids Worldwide on a variety of platforms.