Member of the Press? Safe Kids Worldwide is your premier media resource for preventable childhood injuries. Check out our latest press releases, social media channels, videos and more.
- For more updates on our work, please visit our Blog.
- To arrange an interview or find out more information about our programs or events, please contact: Mary Hickey, Director of Communications at 202-662-4474.
Check out our press releases to learn the latest on what we’re doing and why it’s important.
- May 22, 2018: NEW CHILDHOOD DROWNING STUDY HIGHLIGHTS THE SURPRISING HAZARDS OF OPEN WATER
- May 9, 2018 - NORTH DAKOTA’S BOB ROST, ‘ONE OF A KIND’, NAMED AMERICA’S FAVORITE CROSSING GUARD
- April 25, 2018 - SAFE KIDS DAY: CELEBRATING SAFE KIDS DAY 2018 ACROSS THE U.S.
- March 3, 2018 - Every 12 Days, a Young Child Dies from Medicine Poisoning [Infographic]
- February 1, 2018 - Union Pacific Announces Redesigned Charitable Giving Program
- November 17, 2014 - WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION HIGHLIGHTS DEVASTATING GLOBAL IMPACT OF DROWNING
- November 7, 2013 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE STATEMENT ON INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY BOOSTER SEAT STATUS REPORT (PDF)
- Find everything you need about Safe Kids Worldwide and our work. Download fact sheets, videos, infographics, and other resources from our Media Kit.
Our Most Recent Video
- How to Fit a Life Jacket
- Keeping Kids Safe Around Laundry Detergent Packets
- Gary on the Street: Medicine Safety
- Call to Action: Kids Talk Global Road Safety
- Gary on the Street: Heatstroke in Cars
- Is Your Child Riding in a Recalled Seat?
- How to not Get Hit by a Car
- Keeping Kids Safe Around Liquid Laundry Packets
- Medicine Safety for Children
- Protecting Children in Your Home
- Road Safety Around the World
- Pedestrian Safety and Teens
Engage and Connect
- Follow us, watch us, pin us, and like us on social media! Check out all the ways you can engage with Safe Kids Worldwide on a variety of platforms.