You are here
Member of the Press? Safe Kids Worldwide is your premier media resource for preventable childhood injuries. Check out our latest press releases, social media channels, videos and more.
- For more updates on our work, please visit our Blog.
- To arrange an interview or find out more information about our programs or events, please contact: Gary Karton, Director of Content at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 202-662-0630.
Check out our press releases to learn the latest on what we’re doing and why it’s important.
- May 22, 2018: NEW CHILDHOOD DROWNING STUDY HIGHLIGHTS THE SURPRISING HAZARDS OF OPEN WATER
- May 9, 2018 - NORTH DAKOTA’S BOB ROST, ‘ONE OF A KIND’, NAMED AMERICA’S FAVORITE CROSSING GUARD
- April 25, 2018 - SAFE KIDS DAY: CELEBRATING SAFE KIDS DAY 2018 ACROSS THE U.S.
- March 3, 2018 - Every 12 Days, a Young Child Dies from Medicine Poisoning [Infographic]
- February 1, 2018 - Union Pacific Announces Redesigned Charitable Giving Program
- November 17, 2014 - WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION HIGHLIGHTS DEVASTATING GLOBAL IMPACT OF DROWNING
- November 7, 2013 - SAFE KIDS WORLDWIDE STATEMENT ON INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY BOOSTER SEAT STATUS REPORT (PDF)
- Find everything you need about Safe Kids Worldwide and our work. Download fact sheets, videos, infographics, and other resources from our Media Kit.
Our Most Recent Video
- How to Fit a Life Jacket
- Keeping Kids Safe Around Laundry Detergent Packets
- Gary on the Street: Medicine Safety
- Call to Action: Kids Talk Global Road Safety
- Gary on the Street: Heatstroke in Cars
- Is Your Child Riding in a Recalled Seat?
- How to not Get Hit by a Car
- Keeping Kids Safe Around Liquid Laundry Packets
- Medicine Safety for Children
- Protecting Children in Your Home
- Road Safety Around the World
- Pedestrian Safety and Teens
Engage and Connect
- Follow us, watch us, pin us, and like us on social media! Check out all the ways you can engage with Safe Kids Worldwide on a variety of platforms.