Every day we’re inspired by families who share their personal stories and experiences in order to educate others so that no parent has to endure the loss of a child from a preventable injury.
Your story can make a difference. If you have a story about an injury, or how an injury was prevented, we'd love to hear it.
Your story does not have to be written perfectly. Your name and your story will not be shared with anyone without your explicit consent in advance.
If your story is timely and shared by many other parents, Safe Kids may contact you about bringing your story to a wide audience.
- If Kids Could Float: How a fall changed one family's lives forever.
- Kristina's Legacy: A moms fight to raise the alarm about distracted walking.
- Last Practice of the Season: A concussion story.
- Buckle Up for Nora: One Dad's mission to make sure all kids ride safely.
- Emmett’s Fight: A courageous boy’s inspiring battle after swallowing a button battery.
- A New Muscle Memory: A mom’s mission to spread the word about heatstroke and never leaving your child alone in a car.
- Pink Nail Polish on My Pinky Finger: The importance of securing all TVs and furniture to the wall.
- A Promise to Payton: What drives one dad to raise awareness about heatstroke.
- My Brown-Eyed Bishop: A grandfather’s tale about the dangers of heatstroke.
- Read more stories
- Share your story