You are here
Ways to Give
Want to make a difference in the life of a child today?
Your gift will help Safe Kids protect kids from serious injuries. Here’s how you can help:
- Bring Safe Kids Day to Your Community
- Become a Corporate Partner
- Matching and Workplace Giving
- Donate Your Car
Help Safe Kids protect all kids from preventable injuries. Your generous donation will be put to work immediately to protect kids by providing parents with the tips and tools they need to prevent injuries.
You can make a one-time gift, or you can choose to become an ongoing supporter by pledging a monthly gift to Safe Kids. Online contributions are safe and secure—and we will never sell, rent or share your email address.
Our Tax ID Number is 52-1627574.
To make a tax-deductible donation to Safe Kids, please fill out and submit this form and mail your donation to Safe Kids Worldwide at 1255 23rd Street, NW, Suite 400 Washington, DC 20037-1151.
Help support Safe Kids Worldwide through workplace giving programs.
- Federal Employees: designate Safe Kids Worldwide using CFC # 11269.
- Local and State Municipal Employees: Ask your local campaign administrator for Safe Kids Worldwide's CFC number.
- Corporate Employees: We work with many companies individually to customize and implement employee giving campaigns in their workplaces.
Please contact Marya Kawmy at email@example.com or 202-662-0622 to find out more information on how your employer can participate in workplace giving.
Have an old car, truck, boat or other vehicle to donate?
Donate your vehicle online. This is a free service provided by V-DAC (Vehicle Donation to any Charity) with no cost to you.
The proceeds help Safe Kids save lives.
If you have any questions about donating your car to benefit Safe Kids contact Marya Kawmy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-662-0622.